|473383||Engine starting, bow thrusters, windlasses||12 V||50 Ah|
|474884||Service battery||12 V||55 Ah|
|474885||Engine starting and service battery||12 V||5 Ah|
|Ref.||Cold Cranking Amps (-18°)||Marine Cranking Amps (0°)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Weight||Charge indicator|
|473383||815 A||900 A||254 x 175 x 200 mm||18 kg||−|
|474884||765 A||860 A||244 x 175 x 200 mm||20.3 kg||−|
|474885||975 A||1100 A||325 x 165 x 238 mm||27.9 kg|| −
- Can be recharged 3.5 times quicker than a traditional battery.
- Gas recombination : 100% maintenance-free.
- Withstands 15 times more vibration.
- Long storage life.
- Allows up to 7.5 times more discharge cycles than traditional batteries.
- 100% watertight.
- Can be installed on lying position.
Plastimo tips & tricks
HOW TO INSTALL YOUR BATTERY ON BOARD
- Make sure that contact is cut off.
- Disconnect the defective battery by starting first with the cable linked to the mass (negative terminal).
- Clean battery support and terminals if necessary, with a metallic brush.
- Install new battery.
- Secure the battery firmly.
- Reconnect, starting with the positive cable (usually the red one). Tighten the clips reasonably, and apply grease to the terminals.
HOW TO WINTER YOUR BATTERY AND PROLONG ITS LIFETIME
During the winter lay-off period, or during long periods of rest (over one month), disconnect your battery and then re-charge it to 100 %. Store it in a sheltered place, away from any source of heat, to avoid the plates sulphating irreversebly. A tension check and possibly a re-charge are necessary before putting the battery to use again.