|No light||40-50 kg||S||58352|
|With light||40-50 kg||S||58355|
|No light||50-70 kg||M||58353|
|With light||50-70 kg||M||58356|
|No light||+70 kg||L - XL||58354|
|With light||+70 kg||L - XL||58357|
150 N category standard features
- Self-righting capacity, user wearing foul weather gear. Head supported above the water.
- Buoyancy provided by polyethylene foam.
- Outershell 100 % polyester, fluo orange for optimum visibility.
- Grab handle.
- 300 cm2 retro-reflecting stripes for night-time recognition.
Storm 150 N with light
Technical documentation & diagrams
- EC Certificate_Storm 100N Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
To help understand the lifejacket categories
Lifejackets and buoyancy aids used in recreational or professional activities must comply with the specifications of the European Directive 89/686/CE on Personal Protective Equipment.
The CE mark of approval must be printed on the garment's label and testifies that the lifejacket complies with the European Directive. Lifejackets are ranked in 4 categories according to their use, performance ans buoyancy level.