|Vertical bulkhead||WHITE||Red conical card||65743|
|Vertical bulkhead||BLACK||Red conical card||65742|
WORLD BALANCE, one single compass around the world.
Double-dip compass designed to operate accurately in both Northern and Southern hemispheres.
Mounting on vertical bulkhead :
• Compatible with drilling Ø of former model same size
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- standard thickness (40 mm max) : the compass is secured with threaded rods.
- thick or double bulkhead : the compass is secured with Parker screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
|Boat size||Sailboat up to 9 m (30 ft)|
|Card||Red conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 81 mm.
Heading numerals every 30°.
|Lubber lines||3 lubber lines, at 45°.|
|Heelmeter||Graduated every 10°.|
|Lighting||LED 12-24 V.|
|Supplied with||Protective cover, drilling template, threaded rods.|
|Homologation||ISO 613 compliant|
• Excellent legibility whatever the weather conditions and light.
• Conical, highly stable, 81-mm apparent diameter.
• Individually balanced.
• Graduation every 5° and compact figures for easy reading.
3 lubber lines for dependable readings even when steering windward.
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.
LED lighting spreads the illumination evenly over dome and card, and prevents eye strain and fatigue at night. Easy access to the light bulb from the front of the compass.
Watertight construction : One-piece moulded flange and front dome. Viton® diaphragm with extreme expansion and retraction capacity : compensates the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure, thus preventing the formation of bubbles.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- Drilling template - Scale : 1 x 1 Download