|Flushmount, horizontal||White card, white flange||63858|
|Flushmount, horizontal||BLACK (card & flange)||63857|
|Flushmount / dashboard vertical or inclined||WHITE (card & flange)||63860|
|Flushmount / dashboard vertical or inclined||White card, black flange||63859|
|Flushmount / dashboard vertical or inclined||White card, white flange||48847|
|Flushmount / dashboard vertical or inclined||White card, black flange||48843|
World balance : one single compass around the world.
Double-dip compass designed to operate accurately in both Northern and Southern hemispheres.
Only models "flushmount / dashboard" come in 2 versions : Zone A-B and Zone C.
Zone A-B : North Hemisphere, South Atlantic, Indian Ocean, Central Pacific, Tahiti, Reunion Island.
Zone C : South Pacific, Central & South Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia.
Card design guarantees accurate readings and safe navigation under all weather or daylight conditions.
- Highly stable conical card, 70 mm apparent diameter.
- Every card is balanced individually in our workshops.
- Front reading : graduation every 5° and compact figures allow for easy reading.
Lighting : Bulb is integrated in the bowl, thus speading the illumination evenly and preventing eye srain and fatigue at night.
Durable materials : All parts fully UV-impervious. Scratch resistant dome.
|Boat size||Powerboats of 5 to 8 metres (17 to 26 ft).|
Conical card graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 70 mm.
|Mounting||Flushmount : on a horizontal, vertical or 20-90° inclined surface.|
|Resistance to vibrations and hull pounding||Magnetic cell equipped with the unique "Vibration Absorber" system.|
|Lubber line||1 lubber line, fluorescent orange for instant recognition.|
|Lighting||Included as original feature : 12-24 V LED|
|Approval/homologation||ISO 613 compliant
Resistance to vibrations tested by LCIE* no. 30 559 010). :
"Vibration Absorber" exclusive system : minimal contact between the pivot and the sapphire cup.
*LCIE : French official testing laboratory
Watertight construction :
- One-piece moulded flange and bowl.
- Viton® diaphragm with extreme expansion and retraction capacity : compensates the fluctuations in fluid volume caused by the differences in temperature and atmospheric pressure, thus preventing the formation of bubbles.
- Lighting integrated in the bowl.