UNIVERSAL BALANCE : around the world with one single compass.
Assembly is totally watertight
• Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt.
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : compass is secured with threaded rods.
- Thick or double bulkhead : compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.
|Boat size||Sailboats and racing dinghies 8 m and above (26 ft +)|
|Double reading||From cockpit and cabin.|
Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
|Mounting||Comes as standard in a bulkhead version.
Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
|Lubber lines||3 lubber lines, at 45°.|
|Heelmeter||Graduated every 10°.|
|Lighting||12-24 V LED.|
|Supplied with||Protection cover, drilling template, back flange for neat installation from cabin side|
|Homologation||ISO 25862 compliant
Only one figure to memorise for the 3 legs of an olympic course.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- Technical details - Contest 101 Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
• Main steering compass, from card horizontal surface.Course is read from the lubber lines mounted in the lower part of the bowl.
• Tactical compass, from card vertical section (direct reading). Tactician-crew only needs to memorise one figure for the 3 legs of an olympic course.