|Ref.||Percussion||Harness & double crutchstrap||Sprayhood|
|70453||Automatic Pro-sensor||Integrated as standard feature||Optional: 64950|
|70454||Hydrostatic Hammar||Integrated as standard feature||Optional: 64950|
|71026*||Hydrostatic Hammar||Integrated as standard feature||Integrated as standard feature|
*Model required by most race safety committees (sprayhood is ISO 12402-8 certified).
• Exclusive dual chamber technology.
• Optimized bladder design with ergonomic neck.
• Release handle integrated into the cover.
• Modern design with high tech materials and carbon effect fabric.
Safety and performance
• 196N buoyancy to improve rollover efficiency and freeboard.
• Quick drain to adjust pressure and deflate the vest if needed.
• Access pocket for the percussion system.
• High resistance harness with textile buckle.
Lightweight and ergonomic design
• Ultra-flexible, follows the shape of the shoulders for greater ease of in maneuvers.
• Intuitive to put on and adjust (belt with invisible strap, 6 presetting's).
• “Stab-lock" type buckle in aluminum.
• Neoprene collar neckline.
Plastimo tips & tricks
EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY invented by Plastimo : To combine lightweight, performance and reliability, Plastimo replicates in the SLR 196 lifejacket the polyurethane film air chamber, engineered in its liferafts for decades.