|No light||30 - 50 kg||S||61087|
|With light||30 - 50 kg||S||61625|
|No light||50 - 70 kg||M||61088|
|With light||50 - 70 kg||M||61626|
|No light||70 - 90 kg||L||61089|
|With light||70 - 90 kg||L||61622|
|No light||+90 kg||XL||61090|
|With light||+90 kg||XL||61627|
- Self-righting capacity. Head supported above the water.
- Buoyancy provided by polyethylene foam.
- Outershell 100 % polyester, fluo orange for optimum visibility.
- Grab handle.
- 300 cm2 retro-reflecting stripes for night-time recognition.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- EC Certificate_Typhon 150N Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
To help understand the lifejacket categories
Lifejackets and buoyancy aids used in recreational or professional activities must comply with the specifications of the European Directive 89/686/CE on Personal Protective Equipment.
The CE mark of approval must be printed on the garment's label and testifies that the lifejacket complies with the European Directive. Lifejackets are ranked in 4 categories according to their use, performance ans buoyancy level.