|Adult||Adjustable waistband, with single tether + 2 snap hooks||31546|
|Adult||Adjustable waistband (no tether included)||31547|
Plastimo tips & tricks
Try your harness on :
A safety harness is a personal piece of equipment : the straps must be perfectly adjusted to your body size. Try it on, adjust it, get to recognise every strap.
Keep your harness in good shape :
A safety harness is a fundamental piece of equipment for your safety : as opposed to a lifejacket, on which buoyancy can be tested and possible ageing signs are visible, a harness can loose some of its original qualities without there being any visible signs.
• Rinse it with fresh water after use
• Check the seams regularly
• Never store it in a damp locker
• Discard and replace systematically a harness showing evidence of wear and tear or a harness which has been submitted to tension. We recommend that racers should replace their harness every year, in view of their intensive use and exposure to UV-rays.
• Never use a harness for any other purpose than the one which it is designed for.