|67032||Black matt aluminium (SOF250C-B)||Black|
|67017||Off-white power coated aluminium (SOF250C-B)||White|
|67017||Anodized aluminium (SOF250A) - white cushion||Natural metal|
Fishmaster, the specialist of high-end T-Top, proposes a leaning post in 6061-T6 aluminium, heat-treated to ensure maximum strength and corrosion-resistance while also providing a radiant finish.
- Very sturdy framework constructed in Ø 48.2 mm marine grade aluminium tube. ABYC-H31* compliant.
- Folding foot-rest
- Seat : Heavy duty marine grade vinyl, tested to ASTM G21 specifications for mildew and UV resistance. Comfort is provided by closed cell foam, 69 mm thick in the centre, increased to 100 mm on the sides just like an automotive seat. Designed with waterfall front contoured edge so that seat is never soaked.
4 st. steel T-nuts included, to bolt the seat to the framework.
- 3 welded-in rod holders, 228 mm high, int. Ø 45 mm.
- Footprint : 942 x 406 mm.
- Weight : 20.4 kg
*American Boat & Yacht Council H-31 : standard related to the construction and the installation of fixed seats on board (cockpit, deck and helm)
Creates space for Igloo 72 cooler ref. 11782 or comparable ice chest, 810 mm wide maximum.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- Mounting instructions_Leaning Post Original by Fishmaster Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
Any experienced boat angler knows that a leaning post is much more comfortable and efficient than a regular seat at the helm : it allows you to run the boat from both standing and sitting positions and lets you slide easily from behind the helm into the fishing action.
A leaning post can also support a number of accessories that are helpful for anglers to have accessible at all times.