|Model||Ref.||Inflation system||Harness||Cover||Crutchstrap||Flashlight||Sprayhood||Other accessories|
|Austral 180||64290||Automatic||Integrated as standard feature||Red, 1-side PVC coating||Double||Included||Option ref.64950||-|
|Austral 180 HR||64291||Automatic||Integrated as standard feature||Orange, PVC coating on both sides, washable, retroreflective stripes.||Double||Included||Option ref 64950||-|
|Austral 180 HR||65336||Automatic||Integrated as standard feature||Orange, PVC coated on both sides, washable, reflective stripes||Double||Included||Included||-|
|BG-F-M 12||67052||Automatic||Without||Black PVC-coated 600 denier polyester with fireproof treatment||Option ref.65997||Included||Option ref. 64950||Signalling mirror Carry bag|
|BG-F-M 15||67053||Automatic||Without||Navy blue (equivalent color : AFNOR A518 NORMDEF 0001). Neoprene collar||Option ref.65997||Included||Option ref.64950||Signalling mirror Carry bag|
• 180 N actual buoyancy.
• Dual air chambers with 2 independants inflation systems.
• Manual and automatic firing.
• Specifically tailored neck cushion and asymmetric air chamber to provide the required free-board and quicker self-righting.
Premium materials and design
• HR durable and flexible fabric.
• Outer shell with YKK QBZ® zip closure: provides better protection of the air chamber and prevents outer shell untimely opening.
• Zip with two quick burst points for a quicker deployment.
Fully equipped lifejacket
• Integrated harness (depending on model).
• Double crutch strap (depending on model).
• Pocket with safety line.
• Pre-installed flashlight.
• Straps for beacon and accessories.
• Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckle.
All SOLAS certified lifejackets feature a twin bladder air chamber to deliver the highest safety level required in professional extremely demanding conditions of use.
• 2 inflation systems
• 2 overpressure valves,
• 2 oral inflation tubes.