|66008||Easyfit no harness, manual, no crutchstrap|
|66010||Easyfit no harness, automatic, no crutchstrap|
|66009||Easyfit with harness, manual, with crutchstrap|
|66011||Easyfit with harness, automatic, with crutchstrap|
Comfort & ergonomy
• Provides total agility and freedom of movement, weight-free on the neck.
• Lightweight : Easyfit is 30 % lighter than most equivalent lifejackets.
• Balanced construction : gas bottle, oral inflation tube and whistle are positioned at the centre of the jacket (+ location for optional flashlight and distress beacon) :
the weight is centered.
• CO2 bottle is horizontal below the sternum, more comfortable than vertical along your chest curves.
• Ideal on a sailing jacket : no extra thickness in the neck, that would add to the thickness of the hood folded in the collar.
• Stylish design : tailored with modern lines in harmonizing grey and white shades.
Easy to operate
• Easy to don and belt-adjust. The jacket just fits naturally on your shoulder curves.
• Easy to keep-up : rinsing, drying and folding are much easier.
• Space saving : jacket stores flat, very practical in lockers or when stowed at home for wintering.
Rated 150 N, actual buoyancy 165 N.
• Outer side in abrasion resistant certified material. Velcro closure.
• Yellow polyurethane, 33 g CO2 gas inflation bottle.
Plastimo tips & tricks
As with all lifejackets, Plastimo recommends to check regularly for potential wear and tear signs and to check the firing system at regular intervals.