|Manual||Navy blue||Yes||130 cm max||63413|
|Manual||Red||No||130 cm max||63412|
|Automatic||Navy blue||No||130 cm max||63419|
|Automatic||Red||No||130 cm max||63418|
|Automatic||Red||No||XXL : 170 cm max||63436|
|Automatic Pro-Sensor with viewing window||Black, with crutch strap||Yes||130 cm max||63426|
|Hydrostatic Hammar with grid||Black, with crutch strap||Yes||130 cm max||63432|
- Buoyancy : Rated 150 N, actual buoyancy 165 N (33 g CO² gas bottle).
- No harness : Buckles and straps in polypropylene (no tether possible). Also available with integrated harness.
- Ergonomic shape : short on chest and cutaway sides, rounded neck for superior comfort. Hardwearing and flexible outer shell with reflective piping.
- Visibility of inflated jacket : yellow air chamber + 300 cm² retro-reflecting tapes. Features a strap at shoulder level to secure a flashlight.
- Backstrap, 40 mm polypropylene : ensures perfect body fit when lifejacket is inflated.
- Viewing window on Pro-Sensor models helps monitor status of firing mechanism.
- Grid patch on Hammar models accelerates the water entry to trigger the firing head quicker and ensure a prompt deployment of the air chamber.
PILOT 165 N
|Recommended use|| Cruising and intensive use.
Comfortable and hard-wearing lifejacket.
|Performance||Self-righting capacity : turns most wearers face up within 5 seconds, even unconscious (equipped with a regular foul weather gear).|
|Inflation / firing mechanism||
|Air chamber||Totally independent air chamber, efficiently protected by the outer shell.|
|Visibility when inflated||
Ergonomically tailored : short cut on chest and curved sides for optimum comfort. Rounded comfortable neck. Hardwearing and soft material with reflective piping.
|Back strap|| Improved comfort and better body fit.
40mm wide polypropylene webbing.
Standard size : for 60-130 cm waistline.
|Grab loop|| Facilitates grabbing the casualty and hoisting him/her out of the water.
25 mm wide polypropylene webbing.
|Whistle||Secured with lanyard inside the lifejacket.|
|Weight of lifejacket||As from 720 grammes (manual, no harness model)|
Crutch strap : ref. 50524
Viewing window to monitor the status of the firing head : Pro-Sensor and Hammar inflation systems indicate visually the status of the firing head (green = lifejacket is operational). If the gas bottle is pierced or not properly tightened, the indicator turns red automatically.
Pro-Sensor inflation system : colour indicator shows the status of the firing head (green = operational).
Lifejacket with EN ISO 12401 harness : 46 mm polyester webbing and stainless steel buckles. Suitable for use with a tether.
Lifejacket without a harness : 40 mm polypropylene webbing and composite material buckles.