Rated 100 N category with 165 N actual buoyancy.
Keeps head and airways above water and turns wearer in the upright position.
With 165 N actual buoyancy and the addition of a grab handle, performance features are superior to the standard requirements.
• Lightweight and compact, leaves the wearer’s upper body totally free.
• Ergonomic shape to really hug the wearer’s body.
• Neoprene on inner side for added softness and comfort : feels smooth and comfy when worn next to the skin.
Easy to operate
• Manual firing : jacket will not inflate if it is heavily splashed (waves) or dropped repeatedly in the water when wearer is in learning mode.
• In case of emergency, pull the handle to unfold the air chamber and then slip over your head and pull the cord to inflate.
• Can also be inflated directly (without pulling it out of bum bag first) and then pulled over your head once inflated.
Practical and roomy
• Flat zipped pocket on the front to stash your essentials (keys etc…).
• Removable triangular pouch for additional stowage space.
Slides along the belt, hook-and-loop flap closure, D ring inside.
Designed for small accessories (water,suncream…) for long outings, training sessions or sea treks.
Mesh pouch, 45° oriented for easy access : ideal for sunglasses, VHF, Ø 8 cm drinking bottle etc.
Rated 100 N, actual buoyancy 165 N.
Dimensions : approx. 330 x 130 x 70 mm.
Dimensions : 25 x 18 cm. Weight : 70 g.