Rated 100 N, actual buoyancy 165 N Manual firing only.
• Mesh textile material on the front to allow water drainage. Also facilitates fresh water rinsing and air drying.
• Fluo green firing handle : easy to spot in order to make deployment instantaneous if necessary. Can be pulled by wearer or person nearby.
• Fluo green loop in the neck to piggyback a person in a difficult condition.
• 3 straps on both sides to secure safety or fishing equipment (safety knife, torch, extra pouch…).
• Waistbelt : polypropylene buckle + 40 mm adjustable polyester strap (fits waistline 60 to 130 cm). 40 mm strap in the back helps keeping the lifejacket properly positioned when inflated.
• Visibility : 2 reflective piping. Whistle on outer shell, accessible at all times even if lifejacket is not inflated.
• Yellow polyurethane, 165 N buoyancy (33 g CO2 bottle).
• Visibility : strap to secure a flashlight + 100 cm² retro-reflective tapes.
• Tube for oral inflation.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- User’s manual – SEASHORE lifejacket Download