|Waterproof bag with shoulder strap||Full contents for 4 persons||66584|
|Waterproof bag with shoulder strap||Full contents for 6 persons||53753|
|Waterproof backpack||Full contents for 8 persons||66585|
|Waterproof backpack||Full contents for 10 persons||53754|
Grab bag contents :
- 1 first aid kit,
- 2 SOLAS thermal protective aids,
- 1.5 L water / person,
- 500 g food rations / person,
- 1 LED torch (includes batteries),
- 2 spare batteries, 1.5 V-R6.
Plastimo tips & tricks
For economic and volumetric reasons, liferafts are packed with only the absolutely indispensable array for survival.
Plastimo strongly recommends that you prepare your own grab bag which will be easy to access to in an emergency or, better still, attached to the liferaft in a watertight bag or canister.
Among the most vital* things :
• Clothes, glasses and eye-care, essential medication, sun-block,
• Navigation equipment,
• Distress beacon, VHF, GPS,
• Water or reverse osmosis watermaker, food
• Torches with batteries, ropes and lanyards, gloves, sun hat.
*in addition to WEARING YOUR LIFEJACKET.