|65725||HS1, glossy black aluminium*||2-bar top for accessories**||SOT504||Length 4.80m and more. Width 1.93 to 2.43 m|
|65754||HS1, natural silver aluminium*||2-bar top for accessories**||SOT500||Length 4.80m and more. Width 1.93 to 2.43 m|
*6063-T6 : aeronautical grade aluminium
**360° navigation light included (2 NM visibility, COLREG 72)
- Polished anodized 6063-TE aluminium (aeronautical grade) :
Ø 64 mm (2,5’’) on top bar, Ø 57 mm on front leg, Ø 48 mm on back leg
(see « Tubing diameter » document to help you choose accessories)
- Quality finish for durability, backed up by a 5-year warranty
- Engineered to easily mount on top of gunwales, requiring a 400 x 64 mm unobstructed flat surface.
- Headroom : 1.10m (from cast base to bottom of top bar, need to add cockpit depth)
- Dual top bar for additional strength and accessory mounts
- 360° navigation light included (2 NM visibility, COLREG 72)
- Pre-drilled concealed wiring holes for lights, speakers, etc.
- Fully collapsible : folds aft without tools, simply with the captive quick-release knobs.
- Easy DIY or professional installation
- Completely silent
In addition, the HS1 Monster Tower not only gives your boat an awesome look, it also potentially increases its value.
Folds aft without tools, ideal under an awning or to fit into a garage or a boat house for wintering.
TOWER SUPPLIED WITHOUT ACCESSORIES
Technical documentation & diagrams
- Tube diameters Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
By providing strong holding points, the HS1 tower also acts as an additional safety element for people on board.