Handheld VHF : Safety first !
In some countries, it is compulsory to have a handheld VHF on board as integral part of the safety equipment.
Plastimo recommends to have a handheld VHF on board when marina shuttling in an inflatable tender, when powercruising -even close to shore- on a RIB or dayboat, or as the ultimate easy communication instrument to upgrade your grab bag emergency array.
• 3 W power output. 156-163.275 MHz frequencies.
• 13-hour runtime (assuming 5 % transmit, 5 % receive, 90 % watch).
• 1750 mA Li-ion battery.
• Dual and triple watch.
• Weather function (10 channels, USA only).
• Water draining function helps evacuate water from loudspeaker.
• Instant access to Channel 16 and programmable favourite channel.
• USB charging (12 V and 220 V adapters included).
• Large backlit LCD display (35 x 25 mm).
• Large user-friendly backlit keys.
• Optional hand speaker/microphone : ref. 67575.
• Operating temperature : -20 to + 60 °C.
• Weight : 183 g (battery, antenna and belt clip included).
Supplied complete with
- Integrated Li-ion battery
- 12 V cigarette lighter/USB adapter
- 220 V mains/USB adapter
- USB cable, hand lanyard and belt clip.
IPX7 protection rating : protected against water submersion at 1 m depth for 30 minutes.
(only if jack for external mic is tightly screwed and USB charger cover is snapped closed)..
(IP = Ingress Protection)