Perfect connection between the boat’s water network and the shore water supply : it becomes easy to cook or have a shower when at the dock, without using water from the tanks (not suitable for filling the water tanks).
Unit includes :
- The ABS flushmount housing with splashproof ASA cover.
- A pressure regulator which accepts up to 7.5 bar (108 PSI) shore supply and delivers a 3 bar* (43 PSI) working pressure, compatible with most appliances and equipment on board.
- A non-return valve.
- A male quick-coupling fitting for garden hose connection.
- Male 3/4’’ threaded connector to the boat’s water system.
*adjustable 1 to 4 bar (15 to 60 PSI)
The EZ Water range was developed by the Plastimo R & D team in cooperation with the most prestigious European boatbuilders. In addition to addressing all water applications on deck, it also brings new innovative solutions to mounting issues : only one operator is required to install our EZ units, generating substantial labour and time saving for the boatbuilder.
All essential water functions on deck :
- Comfort and safety : Splashproof when closed.
- Stylish design : round or square versions with a choice of 3 colours to match stylishly and fit snugly in any deck or transom of sail and power boats, for a clean uncluttered look.
- Durable materials : UV-resistant ASA cover withstands temperature variations. ABS built-in housing. Maintenance free.
- Premium components : Stäubli connectors and A4 Torx screws.
Technical documentation & diagrams
- Notice Download
Plastimo tips & tricks
It’s so EZ !
The clever principle of self-clamping wing lugs eliminates the need to drill 4 holes for fixing screws. The Plastimo innovation consists in integrating originally the A4 Torx stainless steel screws into both sides of the housing, and connecting these screws to self-clamping wings : flush installation in transom or deck only requires a Ø 70 mm hole and tightening of 2 screws from the front of the housing. As screws get tightened, both clamping wings will flip up and pull tight against the back of the bulkhead. This extremely simplified installation process is carried out by one single operator.